Thursday, April 24, 2014

Curse of Solitude



















Broken soul crimson hands
shatter mirror with my reflection
cast away far beyond
for no one to ever find
facing myself in cracked images
disgusted to look at I
Lost way
found no path
lead this life
with no purpose to serve

Dreams abandoned
for I gave up
with no answers to reason myself
left that way
away from what the heart says
nothing matters
not anymore
to resurrect or live in dismay

Poison swallowed
burning chocked
my voice caused all agony and throe
slay that sole
that evil doer of misery
thee brought this curse on me

Ended my world
darken entirety for me
howling growls of my grudge
pain so tormenting
making me deaf

Stitch myself
my eyes my lips
stitch with any woe
for no one to know
I bleed I cry
I sob
but no one to see

Gone for the world
Gone for you all
My raven flies away
its cries never to be heard
so as I
lost in thy memories
vanished existence
inch by inch.
Forgotten under
dusty brown pages
with some memoir
unsettling riot in granary.

Rot in hell
my evil soul.
I curse thou with solitude.
bleed poison from thy limbs
grieve everyday with no end
Curse thy fate
carved on stone
Unleash beast on thyself
fight every moment
Blistering agony thee endure
until thy end
rot with resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment