Thursday, July 24, 2014

Am Jus' a Ghost






















Am jus' a ghost
a reflection fading away
now am gone to past
and left forever
passed afar.

I quit,
am not a fighter
I can't fight any more
Jus' tried holding on to you
but then why you let me die
Drown me
till my breadth gave up
on my life.

Am jus' a ghost
a reflection you saw
now am gone to past
fading from your memories
you moved on with your life
like I never been existed
vanished over a blink.

You were my future
but now am your past
I had been your life
so you jus' took it away

My heart was in you
Love is all I knew
But who could have known
you were jus a gullible mistake

Now only I pay that price
and my love one still cry
when you dump me
and crushed my faith
cut open my throat wide

A month later
someone found me
I was rotten
crying badly
My heart still couldn't believe
How you could have drown me

No one could tell
even if they see
Nor did I tell
when I should have seen

Now am jus a ghost
fading away
deceived by you
I could see your guilt

Wherever we are now
it shouldn't have ended this way
You are haunted by me
and by memories of hunting me.

- Inspired by "No One would Tell" dedicate to Stacy Collins (Real life story of Amy Carnevale). This shouldn't have happened to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment