Saturday, September 13, 2014

Again


















I see the memories being erased
Called to the broken pieces
To connect, to merge
To frame a picture
I remember.

Drifted apart from the
Better or worse
Sway between
What’s real, what’s not
Reach out to you
Stretched my open arms.

What was it?
Where I am from?
Losing my existence
Losing myself
Tears can’t heal the pain
Emptiness, a void
Hollowness of unreal world.

It was gone
Before I could remember it,
for the last time.
It left my sight,
Before I could say goodbye
Or I apologies.
To whom, for what
I didn’t have chance
To be remind.

Incomplete pieces left paused forever
Chapters unwritten,
Unfinished book with untold ending.
It was gone,
Before I noticed it was there
I have lost
Something probably I never had.

A morning so new so bright
I was like a baby,
Abashed, blurry, anxious
The world stopped
Time still
Unknown place
And unknown people.

There was a guy
Charming and handsome
I looked at him
With my confused eyes
Scared, numbed,
No word or no language
To express what I felt inside
My heart was beating so hard
Choked nothing to utter.

He came closer,
He sat by me,
Held my hand
Consciously with a soft touch
I noticed he was so careful
So delicate as he could break me
His hands were so warm,
A comfort in that cold room
His touch was like I have known him
A sudden spark
A current through my veins
Rushing adrenaline trying to wonder
What is it? Why can’t I remember?

He put his other hand on my cheeks
I was drawn, I leaned to him
With all my heart
as I could trusted him.
He said, “Sometimes it’s good
You don’t remember
We leave the past
Like every page was burnt
The load we carried
Now we light our weights
Wiping our tears
We move ahead.

To face my greatest fear
I have known to live in darkness
Past these three months
Losing you every second
Lost you sometimes
And feared its forever.

The man I am
My life I have
What it means
If you aren’t there?
The complains, the fights
The laughter, the smile
The high pitched screams
The hide and seeks.”

With tears rolling his cheek,
He continued saying this,
“Sometimes it’s good
To bury the past
With laughs there comes pain too
The scars dragging you back to agony
Every little fight
Bringing back the worse memories
The mistakes I made
I can’t explain
The choices I stood for
I pay the price everyday”

He moved my hairs from my face
He held my hand a bit tight,
“Sometimes it’s good
To forget what we had,
Sometimes it’s better
To have a new start
But to also collect sweet goodness of past
The moments I can never forget
The memories I cherish everyday
I live to share with you always
To remind you what is love.”

He smiled and kissed my hand,
Like he was lost in his memories
He shared as he said,
“You always told,
You wanted to be a bride,
I was your best friend
You had taken your vows with
But you never knew
What love means
And what it is to be in love.

Sometimes it’s good
To forget all that
To start again with new hopes
We vow to each other
I mend the bridges and the gaps
A life for us to be together
To walk on beaches
To grow old together.”

He opened a velvet box
With a bright rock,
He wiped his tear and knelt
In an awkward position,
“All I ask you today
Will you marry me again?
Give me a chance to show
Forever and always
How immensely I love you,
For eternity with all my heart”

1 comment:

  1. The most amazing piece of work that comforts my heart and soul...awesome work...

    ReplyDelete