Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Missing Piece





















I miss you
I won't lie about it
every time you gone
I hope
Am gonna be
okay about it

But still there is a knock
on the door of my heart
I don't understand
what it is
I don't understand
its thought

A feeling chocked with emotions
an ache in my heart
an emptiness a void
a loss comes haunt my soul

I don't remember
the merry memories
I guess because
I remember the bad ones
I have thought about it
and I have said
"you left me
and if you leave again
I hope you never come back"
I hope I never want you back

But why my heart gives in
I still don't understand
I believe am used to
having you around
Its not love
but am handicapped.

My tears you never wiped
you are not the shoulder
where I cry
I can't let go of the past
the brutal memories
of you breaking my heart.

But I don't know I don't understand
why I opened my arms then
probably I will do the same
when you come back again.
Not sure if this is love
but I miss you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment