Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Last 15 Days












Alas! Life can be so surprising
You've all the time in the world
But suddenly you've none.

Let's say one of day
I fell in your arms
As you held my hand
Fey my hairs
I wake up smiling
It's nothing
jus a tremor
A glitch for a blink.

We know
We believe in
We've all eternity together
But suddenly life changes
And here we are
Counting last fifteen days
Of us.

Life paused,
World stopped
Your beloved is taking a fly
Soon I fly above the earth
Away from you
Away from us.

Alas! Life can be so cruel
But so charming at the same time
Choices to make
A chance to say
A complete goodbye
Moment paused
and we held hands
For first couple of days

Death came everyday
A little more closer
With its silent steps
Trying to scare
Trying to seek
an opportunity to win

Every moment I was dying
An agony of misery
A fight to survive
Counting days
But not longer than fifteen

Last wish
to wait with you
Holding your hand
Close my eyes with
You in my last sight
All I want when I leave
You still be in my dreams
And I fly into the light
With peace in my heart

Those last fifteen days
Of agony of misery
All worth
If you be by my side.
As we vowed
For better and for worst
And we take the time
for our last goodbyes.

You may never see me
You may never touch
You will be left with my illusion
You may believe I was
But I am not.

Would you miss me
When am gone
You may never see me
When you come back
But those last fifteen days
you have your priorities
and our life
and miscellaneous activities
And life continues without me

Those last fifteen days
When I wait
You were missing
By my side
And by my death bed
You weren't there
for last goodbyes
You weren't there
For my wishes.

Alas! Death can be so faithful
To show the reality of life
We are all on our own
Everyday or on death bed
Without true love
Fictional and unreal
Keep haunted by the past
With no hope of future
Chained in the present loneliness
Until death comes to free us.

No comments:

Post a Comment