Sunday, July 26, 2015

If You Really Believe



















Chocked with the
Drowning emotions
Did I really have to be here
Where I am

Its dark bottom 
Under water
The loneliness is haunting me
Am scared
Am alone
Only thing I needed
is your hand

Afar I could 
I stretched to reach
But only solitude
Wrapped me around

No questions asked 
Decision made
Sentence pronounced
And the guilty is served.

Stab my heart
With a million strikes
Let me bleed 
Drop by drop

Suffocate me 
and leave me
grasping to breathe
let me end
vanish inch by inch

Murder under 
The laws of justice
Without trial, 
Sin is filed.

There is nothing left
There is nothing to end
Lost path
Never to be home again

Adrift souls
Lost in despicable condemn
wrecking conscience
destroying all.

If you really believe
This was all
I was this
Then I am
Nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment