Thursday, August 13, 2015

Delusional Reality





















A part of painful reality
chocked with emotions
agony intense
of course! a never ending
search for salvation
awaiting a warrior
a prince charming
to rescue from the tower
of struggle
and fight our battle.

Dream break with light of dawn
hurting sun, burning skin
blistering bruises
and reality hits
its obscure simplicity
Only a glance of notice
a reflection persisting
my battle are mine
Thee war I came to fight
and that's my purpose of life.

I yell as loud as
my voice can reach
tearing up my vocal cords
hoping that someone will listen
"How can it be?
How evil is not only surviving
but also thriving
in bliss of ignorance
its growing
every day every morning"

I pause to weep
and then finish my sentence
"Why innocence is dying
Have the guiltless has to suffer
Why kindness flounders
at every step, in every way?"

Now I doubt upon your existence
how can you let it be
I raise hands my complain
no answer
not even a thunder
nothing shaken
not a drop of remorse
no hint of your presence
how merciless
how oblivious
you've become
Show me a sign
you still here
haven't abandon us
left us
deserted this planet

Oh! my Mighty Thee
if I can't
only you can be
a teacher to this lesson
might of all
to decide the future
Evil has to pay its price
and protect the innocence to survive

But if you can't
give me the power
to be always right
to be rightful
to be kind
let me serve your land
let me make it place to live
Where grace survive
Scorn the spec down below
pamper the goodness
and let it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment