Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Lost in Turbulence
















Am frightened with dark clouds
the dread of darkness coming in
I can feel the heartless wind
and the chills of the cold attention
mourning death
and angry deception

My inside is all turning to stone
can't feel, can't find my soul.
All I can realize
there is nothing to lose
But am losing to myself
the person I was
But what I become
A saviour a protection
lost to endurance
and ruptured own world
I am responsible
for the damage I left behind

I stand still
but the ground below is slipping
am falling restless
without control
in the dark pit hole
six feet below the ground

Now water crawling in
am chocking into its vastness
without air
without you
I can't reach out
or call your name
alone I stand
six feet under water
I rest without life

Without a word
in silence my world disappears
I could've had a chance
to get back
to be the change
but six feet under the earth
I lost my world and you.

Now what I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment