Thursday, April 28, 2016

Be My Guest - XIII

For story until now Go To the END : 

Chapter Thirteen - Nightmares in the Castle of Dracula


















The obligation
to the oblivion pain
Some thing forgotten
still haunting back in dreams
dreadful journey
of that never ending chase
over and over again
it comes back
like there is some thing to tell
like there is some thing to know

No one's around
left in solitude
I cry and cry
But silence stretched a distance long
I sob,
until my broken heart aches
but as ghastly as I could get
the darkness begins to grow darker
and my limbs are numb
as rock tied to my feet
there is no escape
is this it?

Suddenly with a jerk
the darkness ends
eyes wide open
I am on my bed
a dim light burns at a distance
I looked around the room
and everything is
where it should be placed.

What is this am going through
what is this haunting me every night
I wonder is it some thing my conscious
wants me to know
I wonder if its innocent
or its evil.

A thunder strikes,
and a mourning sound
coming from the rooms upstair
shrill sound making my ears bleed
I shut the door
and dim light is gone
in the dark I sit under this blanket
and waiting for the night be gone
am waiting for a light of dawn
to break in
through my window
and say everything is okay.

But there are several hours
and the whole night I got to wait
so I write this journal
do not know, if today I die
and this is my end.
If so, I will end here
without knowing the mysteries
what are my dreams meaning
to tell me
what are this forces surrounding
The castle of Dracula
mystery at every inch.


                                                  -- To Be Continued

Until Now in Be My Guest :

No comments:

Post a Comment