Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pauses































Can you press pause on life
and set out and leave anytime
Not once not twice
but its been several times.

Something that goes in circle
has a habit of coming around
How hopelessly foolish am I 
expecting a different result every time.

It all started almost a decade back
and its all still the same
the excuses, the trivial reason of fights
The nothingness of empty promises 

Took all the wrong decisions 
Left my life behind 
Dove into the unknownness
Trusting something that doesn't exist

Who's fault is this 
Who's to blame 
Man acts as his nature predicts
Isn't that all it is.

You choose to pause our life 
Abandoned again
In stress and disease 
leaving chaos behind 
for me to deal with 
It's not a complaint
A late realization of patterns 
Jus that's it
I had given you the right
To treat me 
like I deserve this

Does your conscience say anything 
Choices you've made 
and accord broken 
Head held high you still walk like this
Nothing happened 
And all my feelings are bullshit 

Unfixable past 
and melancholy everywhere 
Endure in dismay
Or leave this crusade 
It's time to pause again 
Am clearing my head
Move forward, move on
And let my spirit escape 
Affliction of your pauses.

No comments:

Post a Comment