Monday, July 24, 2017

Directionless



Directionless, chasing you over broken pavements
Questioning every move every emotion
Every sentiment 
Darkness grows darker
Tripping and stumbling over rocks you left
Broken bridges am trying to mend
But burnt my hands in making promises 
Hurts every word
more than the wound I can give myself 

I can break into million pieces 
With a hope to whole our fate
But shattered without knowing my fault 
Blamed myself unaware of what 

Directionless, Am chasing you 
Till darkness eats my heart
I follow till I lost you at a distance.
Fog's getting thicker
Skipping a beat every minute 
Can't see, can't breathe 
Lost I was, jus kept sobbing.
Cold and haunting 
Your indifference towards me
Don't know why, don't know what
I did to deserve this?

Directionless, I chased you in zigzag 
Lost myself, lost my last bit of life 
Scarred my soul and broke my spirit 
All in an attempt 
To make us whole.

I fought against the odds 
Only to lose the war
I fought so much 
Now don't have the will to survive.

Directionless, I chased you
For once you call me your own.
You can condemn or curse
All I need was a single word.
But discarded and despaired 
You left me hurt 
on the broken sidewalks.
Passed by like you don't know me
Left me to my fate,
Left me breathless.
Don't know if this is how it all ends
Or is it jus a part of long pauses

I close my eyes now
To take my last breath 
Or tomorrow a life is waiting 
For us to be whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment