Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Flatline



Do you feel like you are done
Everything you had to do
is already said and done
jus' one more mile
time will run
I will fade away
into void
walking into
white blank.

A few pieces
I need to fix
A few mails
saying goodbyes
but there is no one
it reminds.

Would the world weep
As I part
Would a single soul ache
At last
Don't I need to know
if anything you've to show?
Nothing you have now,
so it won't matter,
when am gone.

All you have to say,
is said
All you have to give
is given
Please don't mourn
or even pay your respect
I am a chapter
read and forgotten.

This last part is
for someone
My one soulmate
My only link to this world.

If we born again,
we will be born together
our soul intertwined
and we have each other.

As long as one live
so does another,
If you have a heartbeat
I promise I will breathe,
but your flatline
will take me with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment