Monday, November 20, 2017

Lucifer - Chapter 6

For story until now Go To the END : 


Chapter Six – Pile of Death
































Waiting for something brilliant to explode
That will change the world
Something that turns around 
the whole definition of existence
Something that saves human 
bringing light into the world.

As I ascent over the entirity
I realize how hopeless is it
This world and its worthless beings
Rotten rodents living in disgust and envy

Walking backward falling into the dark ditches
drowning in their own blood and vomit
still their deception, despair and malice
dominating their evil propensities

What good there is to offer?
Is salvation this humanity deserves?
Let it perish in its own miseries
as it suffocates one another

I turnned and began to leave
but then stumbled upon something 
I fell and lost my vision
when I woke up I saw the world burnning. 

Standing on a tall pile of dead bodies 
I can see
as far as my eyes can perceive
I wonder shall I do it a justice
Let it burn or save it for few million.

But then again, what difference would I make
A fallen angel with broken wings
abandoned on earth,
striped of powers, grace and essence.

Am I the center, 
is it my decision, 
and this is it?
Is it God's plan
some test, or just my last days on earth?

But wait what I see now, it's so strange
I rub my eyes to see a vision
There are several more
an army of fallen angels
I am just another comrade 
following a cause
is it evil or is it good
time will tell as the pages turn. 

In this mighty play
If I lose if I give up
If I am just another body
part of the thousands piles
It would hardly matter
It hardly alter

No comments:

Post a Comment