Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Another Perspective


Counting my days 
Taking each step
A little bit closer
Towards the inevitable
Towards my future's
present tense

As I bleed
And my conscience drain
In all that is vague
I see clear
Clearer I ever be.

Someone standing on other-side
Lurking and peeking
from the veil so divine
Where summer never comes
It's cold so brutal
Grey darkness prevail
As honest as its lies.

Walking further into a distance
Oblivious to my form
Drifting away out of my control
Is it too soon
To let go.

Gravity slipped away
But sky is still limitless
Floating in between
Am as restless as a butterfly
Like the smoke
Hung in-between
vanishing slowly as I rise

Away from Earth
Away from people
Away from everything
that makes me feel human

My only chance
To peek behind the curtains
To answer my questions
Who I am 
What's my purpose?

Someone waiting for me
I see as I take a peek
Only to send me back
It says,
"it's not your time"

Pulled by the earth's gravity
As everything, 
I have seen is vanished
moon setting into the darkness
As dawn breaks the sky

The Grey visage turns its pages
And I see the colors again
As warm as
the sunshine in the spring
Blissful pleasant breeze
And joy in the air.

"Here is your another chance"
I said to myself with honest heart
My final attempt
To live life
To pause and see
It's only beautiful
Hidden under
Ever saddening turns
And it's bright corners
Here it is the color I see
The choices I make
And It's only a perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment