Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vampires’ Grave





Once it’s gone
nothing can fill that space
its dark
its empty
it’s a living hell.
Bitterness costs something,
sometimes it’s so frustrating,
pit of hatred in heart
where disappointment creeps within.
I can't control,
I cannot trust,
several mysterious spells
the wind cries to thrust.
Sobbing memories
Keep the faith blurred,
But then I took a pause
to acknowledge the trust.

Crossin’ several lost souls,
I emerged.
Rose from the dead
to a furious hunt.
Feeding upon the crimson luscious,
sucked through the flowing gall.
Livings called me callous vamp
with their inhuman stung.

Returned to skeleton boneyard,
I wiped my colored past
snow has covered my grave,
the stone’s beauty has past,
but after so many lives I fed
now it’s time for me to rest.
I don’t breathe,
I don’t sob,
coz I feel nothing
neither glee nor gust.
My death hasn't
changed the world,
no rage or revenge
can make it shut.
I am a Vampire
filled with grudge,
but am scared
with these bruising facts.

Turned to the dead
I found warmth of love
overwhelmed with several words
I stood mute with tears.
My soul so purified,
passion to fury
evaporated from the dust.
Peace I have finally found
in a cold sober.
Smiled at the world for the last time
R.I.P I wish with a Good bye.
concord pacifism I crossed my heart
sleepin’ beneath the stone of Shady White.

No comments:

Post a Comment