Sunday, December 5, 2010

Look Through The Darkness
















Darkness, its one simple word that symbolizes many things all at the same time. Darkness can be meant as in grave, a lost faith, suffering of pain. But is it associated only with the negativity in life? Let me share with you some new shades out of darkness.

When I close my eyes
and sleep
I dream though
the darkness I see.
When I remember my past
the happiness and sorrow
already cast,
I look though the darkness
turn the pages
wrote in black.
The hope lost
walkin through a tunnel
if lighted all place
how can I find a way out?
I wish for a darkness
all around
to see a li'l ray of light
to find a hope beside
a way I can find.
Darkness can be meant
as in grave,
a lost faith
and suffering pain,
a darkness is ignorance
but reason to question
an answer to face.
Darkness can be a strength
an unconditional belief
to sustain,
Darkness is absolute faith
in a dark room to be safe.
Dark can be grave
a funeral to take
but there's
other side of darkness
the darkness over which
our universe is held.

P.S : There's no pleasure to have colors and light in life always, without the darkness sometime shading our path.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...A surprise and quite left out of our favorites list... became the reader's favorite...made me revisit it... and I watched the magic unfold..

    Great post! Great flow.... wonder why we don't talk about this one much?

    ReplyDelete