Sunday, November 21, 2010

Painless Suicide















Its very easy to runaway.
So soon it has been too late.
Still taking a last trip
down the memory lane,
with broken heart
and cloths with blood stain.
Am silent, quite but restless,
they blames all on me
and unlawful justice,
breakin my dreams everyday day,
now everysec I blame my existence.

Darken my eyes
don't get wet anymore
my heavy heart
jus let everyone go.
"Is it easier to let all go?"
"oh! my guilty heart
how can you make 'em satisfied?"
I saw no way to rescue myself,
I saw its comin,
its closer to my pain
"can I at least find a way?"
to bid a goodbye
to let 'em abide by
to find a last way
a way for painless suicide.

I think about it
again and again
find new place
find new way.
but what would be there
on that last sec,
what I would want
other than living again.
"I love you" would I want, to say
or a goodbye grace, I will take.

If I close my eyes
who would be the last face?
Would they be smiling
in dry eyes
or drop a tear or two
on my lifeless wound.
Would I feel any pain
until I breadth
or embrace the death
in lonely myth.

Would I find a way,
to bid a goodbye
to let 'em abide by
a way for painless suicide.

1 comment:

  1. Lay the way to let go...
    But why pay the way who you let go...

    Against our will we stand beside our own reflection.. painless suicide is a way to kill thy oneself in cowardice.. if soul's rest is all we want.. why not let others to pay for it ;)

    -Caera

    ReplyDelete