Thursday, May 20, 2010

Straight From Petals' Heart















I accept all the petals of your heart,
holdin your hand again am steppin to start
Suddenly there's somethin' stung me,
am hurt heart broken but love I see
mournin' time I took a while
instead of regret I pass a smile
now tell me will you try with me,
'coz we fail and trying in worthwhile.
I can't stop judging scars inside me,
several years it takes me to heal.
Its pain the aching heart unreplaced
but placing another will take me to dread
the thought leaves me so empty
I try to run away
not take another pity
passin by your face catch my way
first time we were alone
first time jus being eachothers' friend
a laughter out of darkness
a light that kept shinning my way
feels like a dream today
blurred past that was made of clay
promise me now
jus one more time
may not be diamond
but will stay
tough enough to face the rough
in your palace where I will be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment