Friday, July 9, 2010

The Void In My Chest
















Am a face so cold
expressionless
emotion I had
drown in gust
water now roles down
warms my cheek
saline it tastes
sound of drip.

Innocent memories vanish
and fade in darkest shades
silent are my screams
disappearing in my grave
I look down, no hope
endless road i see
no destination no motto
no pretending perfectionist.

I take a step to end this passage
to move on and laugh again
fake a smile to smile again
weeping storm draining rain
I stand alone I have been left again
Am looking down on what I wrote
couple of notes crumble in my hold
I care No More they say
the endless road must have a way
the grass will be green some way ahead
I care but I turn around
I smile I see the sun shine
still these scars remind
past so ghastly left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment