Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trapped inside a Lilith




















I can see, the tears dropping from my eyes
I can feel its warmth, rolling down my cheeks
its my face, its my lips
and the words that I speak
but I don't know who is it?
who's that devil
controlling me?

I can see, I can see
but something else is controlling me,
the unfaithful trust am bound to believe,
someone else's life am forced to live.

I can feel, I can see,
crying my soul back
crying to seek
crying for a second chance
crying to be free

trying to breathe, trying to live,
air of trust, beginning of belive
I had thoughts, hoped held high
but something else is now part of me,
insida me, beginning to deceive.

I don't know what am fighting for,
I don't know what am fighting against,
all I want weeping loud
hide in arms of someone my own.

All I want is someone to understand,
am scared, trapped by fears
all I hope for an unconditional trust,
believe me, my soul is scarred
accept me for what I am.
Fill me with love, don't despair me.
Am not a Lilith! Am not a Lilith!
An innocent girl still hiding inside me

2 comments:

  1. I can see the hurt inside,
    when you smile with broken eyes.
    Pincers pierce with searing pain,
    when I see my work in vain.
    Woe be gone from your life,
    blissful memories all step aside.
    Just hold my hand and believe,
    your side I shall never leave.
    Why the hurt? Why the pain?
    'coz for you I make it rain
    from the stars to the sight
    of heavenly minstrels bright.
    Little girl still deep inside.
    Let her go, let her fight.
    Let her live again her way.
    Let her believe together we may.
    Let her see that its not that tough,
    to sail past the briny rough.
    Let her feel that together we stay.
    Let her feel my love, come what may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlie! Very well written and also I loved the emotions coming outta it, almost brought tears to me...

    I believe it worth a post in you Blog.

    Really Very Honored, Gracias.

    ReplyDelete