Monday, June 30, 2014

Remember those Past Songs












I need to remember
the songs from the past
Memories with you
I have left so far
Can there be
a time again
in the future I see
Can we be one again
the way we used to be

Do we need sometime
to clear our heart
what we want
and where we suppose to be,
is there a separate way
or let the judgement call

A day or two
we been together
if I have known you
and you have know me
Can there be a story
that we can share together
the glory of the past
and future seems better
take my hand
lets walk together
write long hand letter
and walks on the beach
Sun going down
in the lake beside home
where we grow older
and die together

Can we see each other
in the future we believed in
Do we have a story
and cherish the future past 

No comments:

Post a Comment