Saturday, April 2, 2016

Negativity


















All you've done blame others
burnt ém in fire of your negativity
All you've gained in your life
and still mourn about
what you don't have
neglecting only beacon of hope
that could help you survive.

All I've tried is to show you ways
to new tomorrow everyday
but all I have ended up with
is your blames and tears
and telling me am not good enough.

I showed you my heart
you stomped on it
burnt me in my own anger
left me in pieces
all you can say
how disconnected everything is
never ever trying for once
to fix anything or fix this

And you say you ever cared
I have hard time believing this
Lying straight to my face
is there any end of your deceive

You wish I never could've born
You wish I never could've exist
I wish I can grant you your wish
If only I wish to have strength
and end this.

But remember this "My Dear"
there is no cure to your negativity
today you devoured me with it
and tomorrow you will end with only this.

No comments:

Post a Comment