Thursday, September 27, 2018

Fight till Last Breath

I blankly stare into the night
As the darkness allures me
in its wrap
I faded into a ghostly smoke
Who I am, I have lost my path

Hitting the pause on my life
Where I was
where I am
Time passed
as stillness resides

Damed by Curses
carried weight on my shoulder
Inch by inch tormented
Shan't move muscle
Pivoting only on myself

Becoming a prey of jealousy
envy and rumors
Press under
the thumb of assumptions
Who I am,
doubting my own existence.

Fixated on misguided validation
My existence confides in myself
Into the darkness,
Walls of concrete sealing 
echos of screams
Cries in the night

My soul ain't mine anymore
Fed on by minuscule maggot
For mere stories unreliable
As they call it their victory

Still I will wait for the day
I won't be staying confined
My reflection will keep me grounded
My passion will keep me real
A part of me still left as I breathe
As I live to fight your injust another day

I will keep fighting, fighting everyday
Every war you bring.
I might lose several time
And each time I pay the price
But I promise I won't back down
I challenge you to bring it on
Bring Your best game this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment