Thursday, July 9, 2020

Breadcrumbs



He didn't say it
But I felt a breathe of relief 
"Wanted to let you go
Jus' stringing you along
I finally got to stop
All the pretendin'
Its exhausting 
Being nice to you"

Why is it so easy 
for everyone 
To let me go
I am broken 
But so as the world 

What shall I do
With this dying pain in my heart 
I stab myself
Or shoot my brains out.

I tried to survive this
Everyday and every moment 
I did
I told myself
Its okay
Made excuses 
Made stories

Face the music 
Soon enough
You said but unsaid 
I am not good enough 
But why then string along
Because I am pathetic
Or you were too scared.

Let me make it easier 
on you
End what should be 
With no excuse
You will forget me soon 
that aint be hard for you
Move on 
'Coz we are through.

No comments:

Post a Comment