Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas !! to all Readers

Sorry Readers, for posting this a day after Christmas. I posted it on Facebook, mailed everyone I but forgot to put it on my blog.... So Sorry Sorry Sorry.... But the delay is worth the wait.... Check out a snap of the very special Christmas tree below:






















I made this exquisitely hand-crafted miniature Christmas tree made from a complete scotch-brite packet...
unbelievable? .. Believe it!
But with a l'il help from my Star... Sir Magnum with the Star on the tree and standing strong black base over which the whole creation is balanced.

Best Wishes
Cleora

P.S : Merry Christmas to all... Christmas is all about merry, at least its what I believe... so my friends and family cherish the merry when you shower some of it.
Check the slide show for minute details.

No comments:

Post a Comment