Sunday, January 2, 2011

Movin' On















Its been so long yet we remember every scar whenever taking a trip down the memory lane, or whenever the broken bones ache if pushed li'l harder. Its human tendency not to accept the present, sometimes it is the past which is better, or the uncertain future would be good if you jus loosen up by making some sacrifices. But uncertain and unreal is not that's gonna shape the future, nor would gettin lost in the past make things better. Nothing gonna change by keepin' the pain alive in the heart. But what if I can't let it go? A sleepin' dragon doesn't mean a dead one. Its furious in all the same ways if poked a li'l to wake it up, furious enough to destroy everything around, lettin' go of the good and demolishing the bad. But loss can only be wept on by the one who has lost it, who's gonna judge later, if it was worth it.
The start of this year, I made no resolutions. But I made a prayer not to God but the world, to be in peace, to keep the enchanting harmony alive. But 2nd Jan 1 AM, I stood in front of the mirror drunk and asked myself a question, "Forget the world... did I do it?" And of course, an honest drunk answer "Nope! Not at all!". If I can't have control over myself, am totally not rightful to expect the same thing from others. Whatever the reason would be, rage, anger, and frustration, ain't the answer. Ego doesn't solve anything. Its not gonna fix the future, its not gonna heal your past. The only thing it can leave you with is a team of mistakes, regret, disappointment, sorries and what could've been. And if it takes a meaningful apology and a true start to fix all, I'll choose to take it. If you don't, then I would say, "Welcome to the Team, man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment