Saturday, August 27, 2011

Am Damaged !!














The bullet has hit my heart
already am cold
you said and the boat has sailed
its done,
without or with action discussed and told.

My torn brown pages
are burnt
I exist no more
I got to define my action
those I did all for your good.

I am lost again
in the darkness, with no hope.
Maybe a clingy fraud
I look at mirror
You ain't known me, I told myself.

Two and half year passed so fast
I believe the understanding
been a trust
That day "I want a puppet"
its all you said
to shut me up.

Today our relationship is registered
but am still a cheater and still a fraud.
you said "I tricked you"
coz I tired to heal the past.

Am wrong to cry to top of my voice
I weep but cant change my past
my future I have changed
my own hand.
Its end now... Its end now...

No comments:

Post a Comment