Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bird Of Grave














The sun won't rise for me
my dark grave are held with cloud
its 60 days of night for me
I wanna to be alone in gathered stream.

Calling the darkness
fright the fate I create
the empty heart call an angel
for going a distant from all apart

I am
The bird of grave and starve
the feeling is depressing
but desperate in all my act

strive back, fight away
I see my frustrated past
am lonely I want to be alone
even frustration clumsy new start.

The walls are closing in
I know myself ain't seen
I see the mirror's cast
The matter I ain't figure out.

who is to say
who build this phase
how I get away
how I get to pay?

My damage, depressive past
I keep inside my heart
it will follow my grave
mock my existence even in death.

Ain't sleep in peace
ever again
My eyes still bleed
the tears of pain.
End is freeze
in conscious hell.
Never to tell
never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment