Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unmarried Widow
















I mourn for the lost soul
my heart cries for the one who hasn't passed on
I wonder where will be her salvation
When a thousand vultures feed on her broken heart


Oh! They call her the unmarried widow
She lost her soulmate much before his time
No one shed tears on his dead body
But they are the reason he died.


Why you left me forever
Why I can't see you anywhere
And I can't even fight
for you left me so far behind.
Why you made me stand with full conscience
and let me die everyday a million times
What trust I could have anymore
Whom I blame when everything has passed me by
Why you left forever
Why you are making me cry
These might be her words
when her world got crushed that night.


That day was like any other day
Started with a cup of tea and some morning snack
They might be getting ready
for a future they had planned
When a star fell from the sky
And the thunder stunt her earth
with shattering noise
Her valentine was lying in blood
It was 11:59 night before valentine's


did she have a chance
to glance at him for the last time
did she have a chance to say goodbye
She was planning something else
Coz what had to come wasn't planned.


I imagined his grave was empty
souless creatures trying to seek his land
Cruelly they ate her too
But silently she bore her dismay.


She will be alone for her love
Sobbing on his grave.
Leaving the world behind
Her eyes dried and showed pain
nobody came to lend a hand.
She was alone for him
Until the end of time.
She comes everyday
Spends every night
People called her crazy
Who is she?
The unmarried widow dying
since he had died.

No comments:

Post a Comment