Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Day Of Funeral




















Am standing in a funeral
where ashes fell from heaven
White lilies are blooming
Soaked in crimson.
No one is there to mourn
But three of us were standing tall
"if only you could have seen
Thats all"
I prayed on that graveyard.

But I had known since long
This chase won't end
with any result.
I left and never came back
Until you rest in here.
We left and never came back
Until you rest in here.

Once in a while
I had thought
Of memories we had shared
a few good and rest awful
We can recall
But hope you in peace
We prayed all along.

Today my dear
I brought you a flower
In this black dress,
I part you with respect.
But then why your grave
so haunted with loneliness
Why no one came,
No one for whom you gave up
Everything you once possessed.
Where are your brothers
For whom you betrayed,
Why they aren't mourned
Or paying you honest words of respect.
"if only you could have seen
Thats all"
I pray on your stone.
With my broken heart.

Truth can be bent
with many angles
Or shaded with colors
But truth is truth
and will be forever.
Why you couldn't see us
Why you couldn't feel us
We reached to you
'coz you were never ours.

We won't cry for
you had blamed
We won't try
to prove something
I won't forgive for your sins
Though I wish you R.I.P
In your grave.

You made me wonder
For our emptiness
The void you have left
The trust you betrayed
Which I can not forget
Every scar you've given
I won't forgive
For tears thats fallen.
I wish you R.I.P
I wish you riot in hell.

I came with a flower
on this funeral
To See how lonely
is your end.
The ashes fell from heaven
In here,
See your happiness burning
If you could have known
you have mistaken
Whats heaven...
And where is the hell.

I will be at your funeral
When the day will come
For you to leave
with a flower and black dress
With my mother
You had never deserve.
I promise you Father
I will come
And I will never forgive.
No matter when you ask for it
If you were living
Or in your death bed.
You won't find it.
So have peace with your betrayal
Rest in peace in your rotten hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment