Monday, December 3, 2012

Singing - Happy Birthday!!

Here is a wish for your friend, to be sang at top of our voice... this song wishing all your friends and mine a great life ahead...

Burn My candles
Burn oh!! Bright
Shine your lights
to bless her bright
Let everyone know
she is the one glow
Lets her future prosper
with the life she flows

Burn my candles
Burn oh!! Bright
Bless her might
with you immense sight
Give her the courage
she needs
Give her the pride
and everything
she can achieve

Burn my candles
Burn so bright
Let her life glow
Let it shine
forever bright.

Happy Birthday My Dear
Happy Birthday my Friend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank yew iz a vry smal wrd to be cmpared wid d smile m having now on my face...Ur one of d best thing dat evr happnd to me swt hrt..D brightness n d Glow which I currently hv in my lyf iz all coz of u guyzz..thanxx a lot 4 makin dis day specl wid ur spcl wishes..:)

    ReplyDelete