Monday, August 26, 2013

The Class'16


I have to pass through the darkness
I have to seek the light
Get away from haunting dread
My emotions bound in lies.

Let go of broken past
Broken heart, my soar memories
Ones again there will be day
The Class* will be written of me.

But I need to take
A leap of faith to future unseen
Enough with the baby steps
It’s my time of victory
Or I die only trying.

It’s all I feel insida me
You ain’t have to follow my lead
But if you take my hand today
We help each other,
That’s all I can say.

So let go to that Class of victory
Rejoice our choice
To defy treated pathetically
Why blend in
When we meant to stand out
Let jump today
Let fight today
Let join The Class of 2016.


* Reference to “The Class” – By Erich Segal (one of my favorite authors) written on The Harvard Class’58.

No comments:

Post a Comment