Tuesday, August 6, 2013

World War Again?

- A vivid story from my Past Life...
















The spirits standing in front of me
The spirits got me talking
It tells me to choose
Either wrong or let it be right
But its a poison to swallow
A call of duty for tomorrow.

And then a sudden realization
I knew, you will look after
Listen to my every word
I can speak now,
But I choked up,
I suffocate through my throat
And there was blood.

Let there be a little wine
A tear drop for all divine
I call for you
I can touch you
its my life
And I have to survive.

All these long years
I struggled
And my mother cried
But there is no rules,
No borders
From where I stand behind

Oh! my soul
You been so pure
But now I can't mend
All that's lost
With blood and sole
I have lost my soul.
Now I sip a little wine
Sobbing over
My demised essence,
Let my tears roll down
And my cold heart to mourn.

I never knew the other side,
That night I crossed
The border line.
I walked a world apart
I could see my edge
And a line
Separating our soul
Taking humanity's toll.

Why?
Why I ask,
I never knew him
But he has died
I shot him
in my cold blood.
I knew none
But they're gone.
The families lost
And everyone is cursed.
Why? For what?
I don't understand.

I mourn on myself
I serve my country
Or am saving myself?
Freedom, Rights and dreads
Whats a soul, without love
Whats the world,
without living beings
Whats left of a country,
with no human touch.

But bounded by my laws
I have to kill again
But I can't,
I can't, I can't
But I have to kill
Until my life ends.
I cry for them
Its strange but its true
But on the border line
I kill again
I kill until my life ends.

I look behind
A son and my wife
My life left behind
Lost too easy,
With a shot no hurt
Now blood on my hand
I could touch my heart
Crimson color of my own
And I have seen enough.
The last glance
my dears
The snap
wet and red.

My heart's last beat
I closed my eyes
With only wish
"Before this war eats everything,
No Gun held against,
No more human sacrificing
Before this war stops every heart
Our sons grow in that perfect world
Grave's love sent
And where the war has an end."

No comments:

Post a Comment