Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Again!!


















Life turn
tide run
slash and break
over the soar
We run
fall wretched
break our heart
our faith

Darkness of clouds every where
so cold, I am blind
hands stretched for you
aback I stay, no say
rolling into the fears of night

Hauted souls
dread I feel
left alone
frighten with ownself
reflection mirrored
shadows have surrounded
captivated in my apprehension
saturated with clutter stress
I don't have a connection
break through,
or wrectch my soul.

Life turn
open eyes
I stand to walk anyway
choose ways
found some
suffocation still aint lemme breathe
I walk, I walk
I keep taking failed steps
I see, I can see
Lights on
day glow
bright sun, rise through
tunnel ends
distant light
new morning rising through.

Cloudness shreds away
fallen darkness
has been raised
Life will be in place again
ripple can turn its way.

Destiny held bright
unfullfilled purpose to find
falling again to fly high
keep running,
Run again
fall again
my soul have to rise again
life paused, but turn back
run ahead
to begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment