Saturday, September 28, 2013

Haunting Dread




















All I feel is hopeless
Drive me crazy
Am anxious
I don’t know
What’s eating me
I am yelling silently
In my self.
God help me
From this feeling I get
Save me oh! Save me
Save me from myself.
I feel nothing expect
Am feeling this
I feel hatred
I feel dread
I feel nothing
Except I feel this way.
I feel nothing
Except am dismayed.

A haunting feeling everywhere
I can’t escape
No matter am any where
My affliction my anguish
How can I figure out some way?
How can I figure out some way,
Until I don’t understand
my mirrored self.
I feel nothing
Except for feeling this way
Dying crux, my faith giving up
On my way
Am running away
But I can’t escape
I can’t figure choices I make
To escape myself
To escape this grave
Mourning with woes
I keep running away.
I feel nothing
Except for feeling this way
I destroyed the good
While coming this way.
I can run away
But can’t escape my fate
To stand and face
Maybe a hope I have, someday.

-- Theme Picture borrowed from "Dark Girls" documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment