Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Departed Spirit



















The spirit departed from this world
come, take me in your arms
haunt my core soul
and lift me higher
above this world.
Above the clouds,
above everything, that ever mattered
above everything, that will be encountered.

Spirit gone, departed from earth
give me power to see this universe
with clear eyes, I see past and future
no lies to hide, no truth be defied.

Oh! Spirit between heaven and earth
I can't take this pain
to be mortal survivor
haunt me or devour my sole
but take me away from this unholy world.

With agony I suffer
get me a miracle,
when I falter.
Oh! the holy spirit
the angel of good and evil
fly me to the destiny
I envision, and I dream.

Oh!! The spirit departed from this world
come take me in your arms
haunt my core soul
and lift me higher
above this world.
Help me when I chase my dream
a dot of light in my dark tunnel
show me way to proceed
my only way to salvation,
is to succeed.

Oh! the departed spirit
show me if you exist
help me find a miracle
restore my belief.
I jump with closed eyes
to leap beyond the edges
where no one ever reached
fly me there
where dreams are real to believe.

1 comment: