Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ghost Of Walls
















Can God bless me
Even if evil runs through me
Runs in my Blood
every drop is cursed
blistering bruises
I affect everyone I touch.

Devour my heart
consuming my soul
God forgive me
for sins I have done.
watch my reflection
am under devil's vigilant
fire of fury
gallop through my throat.

Oh! God, Save me
Mercy my soul
restless monster I have become
unleash this lunacy
redeem my affinity

I tear off myself
I pull my heart out
disgusted by self apprehension
am broken under the load
pulling my existence
walking dead I am.
Riding headless through the halls
Disgrace I fight with
I fight with myself.

Let go and let me live
discharge from incarceration
let me be
whom I am
am fighting to be my self.
Reflect the truth
Mirror, oh! Mirror
Am not devil in me
my heart is pure.

I cry, I yell,
I scream to my death
but am dead wrapped in cold
walking through
around the halls
am same undead
hollowing through walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment