Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I am ME.
















I don't know
where dreams fly away
pacing through
future seems all blur
clearance to look at my path
loosing chances
falling off my hand
Can't even express
how am going down.

Letting go of your hands
I can't feel
expect for am nostagic.
There is no opportunity
maybe am stuck too deep
dream is only
a picture to look at now
What I wanted
got no shape now.
I wanna be someone
what my heart wants,
to be known to everyone
reach one and all
and inspire your life.
But lost my inspiration,
maybe that dream
meant to be gone
and never be reality
For I understand.

I don't understand myself
where am meant to go
is my present my future too.
Maybe the signs are too clear
Maybe am too scared to accept
fighting with myself
I am getting too comfortable
Where I am.

Defying the facts
of Who am I
Defying to accept
who Am meant to be.
All my decisions seems
to directionless
try my heart
what it beats
how I want to be
is this is what I want
or I want to be ME.

This is my last chance
this is my last salvation
to figure out a road to escape
to get to know
Who I am.

You ask me who I am
"Tell me about you,
and why you are"
I need to answer myself that
I am my reflection
what more to that,
Tell my heart
what I want
what my beliefs are
figure out myself
my path,
I have drive through
find out my way
my first step
to figure out this,
who can best judge
looking in the mirror
who I am?
I am Me.
And am not letting go of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment