Friday, May 23, 2014

Forgotten Memories





















There is no place of apologies
walking the way to pretend
the life you made up to seem so perfect
its not what it is
its much more than what it seems

Revenge sails everyday
each one here living with
burning grudge against
the closest being even in dismay
despise served on delicious tray
destroy the sole existence
war is on and nothing else matter
if ever you loved me honey
the memories are burnt
and ashes dark carbon.

If you have ever known me
would you doubt my feelings?
If you knew who I am
what I say
would you doubt my meaning?

Did you ever understand
what I am inside
a dragon's heart
stab open my love
truth or not
my corpse is soaked in bloody crimson

Let there be no mercy
no saving grace for my sinful spirit
die die die
and burn in living hell

I turn away to leave your world
my wraith got no place here
I must go away
this is no place for me to exist.

My existence has lost from earth
abandoned, banished, exiled
from everywhere
I fought for my survival
a lost cause
not even left with dirt.

Fire in my heart
I blemish into smoke
swallowing the poison
I prick my wound
My soul may ache inside
there is no way you to find
My doors now shut for all
I am inside this hollowness
and the echos in darkness are mine.

My tears will only burn my eyes
I paid for being real
lets pretend now you don't know me
I know you no more
and nothing to believe.

Turned to ashes, dark and cold
lost existence, with no cause
in vain I bleed
believed in being real
now every faith is gone
the one I was
now I have lost
died and buried
in that dark hole

I leave your world now
Now I be gone
no more on your way
not a liability you serve.
Nothing to understand
not to pretend to care
I never existed
forgotten from heart
washed off from memoirs you had.

1 comment: