Friday, July 18, 2014

Cadaverous Soul














My heart is bleeding
my scars ain't heal
my soul is crying for an escape
but six feet seem too far

I tear my heart open
and shot my self in chest
but I can't feel
I saw everything around me perish
I can't do much
is this all I am here to stay

Now am drowning in the water
to escape my suffocation
I can at least try
when I can't fix anything
but still am here
am not gone
can't even rest in my grave

the nails in my coffin
can't hold me in
am chained with this punishment
paying for eternity
I am looking for a place to hide
but everything is ruined

Put me in front of guns
let your bullets
make me whole again
my thoughts are taken away
and my mind has left my soul
nothing ever built to last
I have lost everything
I had ever set to cast

Let me be gone
pass into the light
with you be I
if you try to grab my hand
I can come home
like last sunshine
shining bright on my eyes
And I close my eyes
for the final time.

When its time to leave my life behind
I seek peace where you are
where my world is whole
let me be gone
pass into the light
let me rest now
in peace into my grave
to its all you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment