Monday, February 9, 2015

Drowning Solitary
















Solitary all I wanted
but death in solitude,
its mourning
not a drop of tear
not a soul to chase
lost in darkness
deprived of light
exiled from peace
only to die die and die

Is this all I worked for
is this my lonely fate restore
cultivated my own funeral flowers
dug my grave
and craved my name on tombstone

Drowning in my solitude
I question all those judging soul
what you have done
and what I have not.
Why am banished
and why am scarred
lost everything I had
and still been judged
without empathy
without faith
no hope to look at.

Asking for that little soul
that feels, that mourns
that cares about
what it is and what not
if I am even alive
if dead all along

Is there a little shred of hope
a silver-lining to look upon
or its long gone, departed all.
I had been drowning
and I jus' got to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment