Friday, February 6, 2015

Under Crimson Sheet

















How many times,
Did you come for me
Taken pity for my broken heart,
Wiped my tears in my miseries

How many times,
Did you fought for me,
took my hand,
been on my side,
or whispered
"it's all gonna be okay
in a while"

"When was the last time,
you made me happy" You said instead
When I was broken
when my heart was aching.
You left me a million times
Even if I was with you,
alone was I.
I was in darkness
and you left me to be haunted
when I was scared
You were never beside me
to protect.
Steps I took towards you
I went another inch deeper
drowning in surreal fantasies
Trapped in a quicksand of lies.

I stand like a fool now
my lifeless corpse witnessing
Your deception
asking for reason
Why you did this
its all I was wondering

I gave up everything
I loved you for eternity
I could've given my life for you
but you choose to end me
suffocated me until I was breathless
stabbed my heart till last drop in me bleed
punched in anger until no one could recognise me
and then left me lifeless and cold
under crimson sheet soaking my death

No comments:

Post a Comment