Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Here He Comes





















Death came to me
Silently standing over my lifeless body
No resent no pain
It's surreal relief I feel

Leaving the world of misery
Leaving my burnt aching body
Abused in million ways
Leaving memories and memoirs related

Finally a score settled
No more worries for other's mistakes
Care free I leave,
leaving a trail of emotions dead
Not to mention those blistering hurts
And close ones left me wounded

My broken wings
my broken heart
My broken hope
and No mends left for my soul

Am I still carrying
that pain from the past
Betrayed by the loved ones
One tiny mistake I made
I have to carry it to my grave.

Clearing my conscience
I know there's only one way
To end my excruciating agony
Negotiated with my own self
Some self talk and understandin'

Agreed with myself
To take my last step
Choice is made
A day I wait

Summon the mighty Death
To come in silence
embrace my injured soul
And bless me with final escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment