Friday, April 21, 2017

One Shot



A little bit of memory
A sentence or maybe a tune
enough to build a person
enough to crush a life

Swallow the agony
or feel the void inside
accept how alone you are
alone in darn cold world
meant to freeze you alive

Enough tears I have cried
now my eyes are dry
tried a million times
striped down till my skeleton
but couldn't make you understand.

Mourn my heart
with hopelessness
Trust in you
destroying my existence
a new person probably I am
or the real me jus' suffocated and died.

My life is distant memory now
those few laughs I had
my strength. my existence
faded away like nothing was there.
Broken and wounded
lost my will to survive
fought enough these battles
disgraced and dismissed.

Closed my eyes as I choose this
let the noise drown my soul
into the darkness I see
deep sigh but not a breath of relief
am scared but this is it
kissed the gun and said my prayer
one shot and nothing after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment