Saturday, September 23, 2017

Not to Born Again



Everybody kept saying
I don't belong
Am not
'coz am from a different place
With my faded memories
and my tainted soul
I start my journey
lost in rememberance
tattered by passing time

Am an old soul
a soul of an ancient king
fighting everyday
battling still.

I couldn't see then
that I can see now
all I needed was to let go
but I was already
in the war.

My amour broken
my sword still fighting
but my body paralyzed
Counting my moments
As everything
came to an end.

I am still in the battlefield,
standing all alone,
surrounded by shadows,
I didn't lose, I didn't win
am jus' numb
Lost in my solitude.

Nothing matters,
nothing to carry on
I scream
I yell
but chained with cycle of life.

Everybody kept saying
I don't belong
Am not
'coz am from a different time
With my faded memories
and my tainted soul
I started a journey
lost in rememberance
tattered by passing time

Still wandering
whats real
what am fighting
I escaped a life
But still battles following me
Everything spinning around
like am center of chaos
still invisible
spontaneous combustions
incapable to control

I exist but I dont
I am solid mass
but I dont matter
My tears are filled
with pain and agony
of thousand lives
but my feelings don't matter
not to anyone.

Am surrounded by crowd
but am alone
Every one passing right through me
But keep saying
"You don't belong here,
This is not your place"

And I wander
I am an old soul
I came from the past
Am still battling 
to escape my demons
trying to find my freedom
Trying to find 
broken pieces of my soul

Am I capable of mercy,
or need forgiving, to be whole.
Something I need to fullfill
to rest in peace
To escape this life
and end this agony
closing the door to chaos
Be one with pieces I've lost
so old
so tainted
carrying surrow
carrying wounds.

Trying to escape this cycle
Break my ties with this soul
Wish Thee Lords,  for fate
Praying to say
Let me leave,
Not to born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment