Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Decade



A decade ago
You gave me an earring
The one I lost
A half of a pair

A decade ago
We were a thing
Our passion with flying sparks
Admiration for each other

A decade ago
Probably we could have
made it work
If we hadn't hit a rough patch
If we hadn't despair each other

A decade has passed
And so much is changed
We are not the same people
I am not the same

A decade later
I come to hate myself
The person I became
All the failures bearing

A decade, now a past
Long walks on beach
And dreams we had
We loved no doubt
But now love is gone

A decade can change a lot
Maybe now its time to realize
Let's stop living in denial
Choose our own way
May that can lead to closure

A decade ago
We made each other happy
But chasing happiness
We lost our magic
Something's gone
Better left alone 
A decade too long
too much is taken
Following our separate path
Maybe bliss will come along.

For a decade I died
so many times
Dead inside,
I can still hear my soul cry
Not gonna wait
another decade again
It's enough
all I had to give

No comments:

Post a Comment