Sunday, February 25, 2018

Lucifer : Chapter 7

For story until now Go To the END : 
Chapter Seven – The Dark Prince


Thousand directions
Am aware of my existence
Every vibration
Every frequency
That’s endured

My darkness
My demon
As I remain
my soul lets go

I travelled across the dimension
I float in the night’s hollow
I exist in no form
No color
No shape I can’t transform

Haunted by my own subconscious
Hunted through the ages I lived
Running from my evil core
I chase myself
To capture to give in
A drop of nectar from heaven
An approval, a premonition

Something in the air
Something to come
Raising my cursed soul
Soul lost in the dark
Darkness that captures light
Light so bright,
as nothingness left inside.

What I am, 
if am not dark, 
evil and hideous
I am freak
Am awkward
I have only my uniqueness to abide
than comply with the world's guide

I will draw fuel from my blood
my wound never to heal
My scars will remind my battles
My fury, My rage
Will burn brighter every day 
As sun rises in the sky
And the shining sun burns my heart
I stand with my fallen soldiers
And wait for another night to fight.


-- To Be Continued

Until Now in Lucifer :

No comments:

Post a Comment