Friday, February 9, 2024

Okay!?

I am okay,

Never seeing you,

Never talking to you again,

Never getting to share,

while you listened.


I said my piece,

I tried my part,

I ripped my heart out,

Drenched in my own tears,

But nothing could break your walls.


I am okay,

You not turning back,

You leaving us behind,

You moving on,

Saying, "its over".


"What's the point",

You said.

In a blink its done,

Like it never existed,

Accepted, Excepted.


I am okay,

Not being okay,

Heart broken,

Feel betrayed sometimes,

Wondering, What was the point?


Still hoping,

One day my clouds will part,

Sun will rise again,

I wouldn't slouch anymore,

Like I am beaten down.


Trust again,

Submit to plans of universe,

One day, someday,

I will be better,

I will smile again. 

For real

I will be okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment