Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lonely Love



















A touch of unconditional care,
faith to wait for the right moment,
sudden surprise of being happily shocked,
numbed by my own defination.

But then the darkness of questions,
unanswered insecure thoughts.
Uncertain fate of loneliness,
trustless scars that paused.

Happen to heal everytime,
each scar left by every fight.
Pain jus fades away,
and peaced with dried eyes.

But am so tired now
dis-believe it'll ever stop.
Lost my faith with scattered pieces,
looking at my broken heart.

Trapped in my insecure fears,
my cries are unheard
These sobbing graves insida me
won't be burried with love.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read,
    pleasure to hear,
    but when I pause
    and think of the hidden tears
    The heart numbs out
    to both pain and pleasure
    why art thou
    insecure, my cynosure?
    All my numbed mind and heart
    can think about
    "why cant you at least start?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and btw,.....CONGRATS!!!!

    9 posts this november!!!....and some really great stuff too!!!....keep it up...great going!!!!

    n ya, gr8 lukin pik ther......lov how u find 'em...

    ReplyDelete