Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"How's That For A COME BACK!!"


















A thousand sun shines
on the pheonix
which can rise again.
If you will force me to fall
I will stand again.
I aint be defeated
I will fight back
for the mistakes
you claim to be right.
Your faith, your believe
I aint care to proof any wrong.
You can't change me
you can betray me
but I aint care
how you try to sufforcate me
cause I aint need to breathe in your fumes
what you think, I will run!!
No!!
I will, I will survive
I will stive back
I will take a turn
and make a come back.
Not an under achiever
I can take it
aint need faith
aint need help
aint need you
I need ME!!
you can affect me
you suck my truth
you betray me
but you can't destroy me
coz I aint care for you
I dont belong here
Am gonna fly
I gonna stive back
I will fight
I will make a come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment